Saturday 7 September 2013

Everything Everything

We last met in 2009 at the Manchester International Festival. I performed, Dutch Uncles performed and the day before, these lot had a go. I was sat in the press area waiting for Everything Everything to finish off other press jobs and then I watched as they were driven away. Panic and lots of swearing, I missed my chance. But then the best press officer came to my rescue. He took me by the arm and lead me to the back of the main stage and on a journey to Everything Everything's dressing room. We meet again finally.

After my official interview time with the guys, Jeremy Pritchard walks in and gives me a big hug. We exchange thoughts of when we saw each other last and BBC 6 Music's Marc Rileys Christmas bash and we continue with a off the record natter.

No comments:

Post a Comment