Saturday 7 September 2013

Theme Park

The sun is out and I have no idea what is going on at the press area at Kendal Calling. I have a timetable of interviews and I can;t find the band I ned and nobody else knows where they are either. Then when I slump into the Boohoo couch and look around I see a circle game of football (this is not a technical term for what it was) There with no shoes on, kicking a ball around like they were are school on break were Miles, Marcus (or brother M as he likes to be known by his brother) and Oscar of Theme Park. The hunt was over. When I approach miles almost looks at me with a familiar look like he knows me and of course he does. I made him do all sorts of ridiculous things last time we spoke. "Your the one ho made me sniff Oscars arm pit." Hello again Miles. We have a hug and walk into their dressing room. They go straight for my array of musical instruments I carry around and start jamming out Jamaica. Then we were like a bunch of teenage girls nattering away about erm, girls, Amsterdam, biscuits and tent sex.

Later that night after I danced my bum off to their performance I continued the dancing at the silent disco. To test the headphones I travelled to buy some more cider and my name was called. There were my three favourite southern lads, once again playing football in the main arena but thankfully with shoes on in the dark. We had a kick up competition, of which I was terrible of course and then shared moves to the silent disco blasting through my headphones!

No comments:

Post a Comment